Prep time: 20 minutes plus freezing
Makes: 16 servings
- 1 pint raspberry or strawberry sorbet, softened
- 1 pint mango or passion fruit sorbet, softened
- 1 pint coconut sorbet, softened
- Shaved coconut, fresh raspberries, and fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Spray 9" by 5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Line pan with plastic wrap.
- Using 2-inch (1/4 cup) ice cream scoop, arrange 8 alternating scoops of sorbet (2 scoops of each sorbet) in layer in pan. Place plastic wrap on sorbet scoops and press mixture down to flatten and eliminate air pockets; remove plastic wrap. Repeat to make 2 more layers, alternating sorbets within each layer and from layer to layer, and making sure to press mixture down each time. Cover and freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
- To serve, uncover pan and invert onto platter. Wrap towels dampened with warm water on bottom and sides of pan for about 20 seconds to slightly soften sorbet. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Garnish loaf with coconut, raspberries, and mint.